Friday, October 31, 2008

Halooween!!

Happy Halloween. I love this time of year. The leaves are changing and the air is crisp. It warmed up today so the girls can wear their cute dresses without coats. I love taking the kids trick or treating and then coming home to watch a movie and go through their (our) booty. The girls love handing out candy and seeing all the kids dressed up. This year, as a special treat, we are going trick or treating on boats at the marina, tomorrow night. I think that will be a lot of fun.
The one thing I miss since becoming a "grown up" is the annual WV Halloween party. We used to make it back but now there are too many kiddies to leave behind. It is just such a party where I first met my good friend Tracy and so Happy Anniversary to us. In the interest of protecting our ages I will not say how many, many, years ago that was. Today I will eat grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch!
I hope everyone has a safe and happily haunted night!

1 comment:

Serafina said...

I missed you on Dress Up Party night. Here's hoping that all the candy in your house is the good kind and you don't have to find Mike&Ikes stuck to the soles of your shoes (on on the furniture) for weeks into the future!